An Oregon based not for profit health insurance provider, Providence is recognized as a national leader in quality, excellence and innovation. Providence Health Plan is accepted by most physicians in Oregon and southwest Washington. It has a nation-wide network giving access to thousands of physicians.
A few reasons members choose Providence:
- Ranked #5 most highly integrated health care networks in the country
- They have a deductible carryover – any and/or all of the deductible that is met in the 4th quarter is carried over to the following year.
- Most admired among Oregon health care companies
- Accident benefit where deductible is waived for an accident for the first 9o days following
- Recognized as best in the nation in care for chronic conditions across all members
- Philanthropy – Top 10 ranking in Portland Business Journal Corporate Philanthropy Awards for large companies. Providence has contributed millions of dollars to health care projects in Oregon and southwest Washington that support the poor and vulnerable, since 1987.
To get a group insurance quote, email Tracy@groupinsurancepdx.com